Do you have Search experience or interested in a stepping stone from contingent recruitment to retained?
Our client, an established and leading boutique executive search and consultancy firm, is seeking a Research Associate to support the Directors in the key aspects of the search process.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and experience in the search and selection arena and will lead to managing key accounts.
Core to the role will be supporting on a range of recruitment projects for senior appointments within the Manufacturing and Engineering market. Part investigative research, part consultancy and part analytical; the role is varied and requires a consultative approach, an understanding talent attraction and a good eye for detail.
You will be:
- mapping talent within job categories and sectors
- building targets lists of current and future talent
- approaching and sourcing candidates using a variety of channels
- supporting with the initial screening of candidates
- supporting with candidate profiling and assessing, along with shortlist presentation
This role combines research, market analysis as well as candidate engagement and screening. So great interpersonal skills, along with being highly organised and able to manage multiple deadlines.
This role offers ‘work from home’ days with occasional office presence, and ideally you will be based in the North to cover the main reach of their candidates and clients.