Recruitment Consultant (Healthcare)
Responsible for covering the out-of-hours services over the weekend period from Friday lunchtime through to Monday Morning, with the majority of your role being home-based, with occasional presence at their Head Office in South Yorkshire to ensure you feel part of the team. You’ll also be supported by a night time answering service.
It’s a varied role and will involve a range of duties include:
- Handling all incoming calls from clients and candidates.
- Actively responding to all client requests to match the requirements with the available and appropriate candidates.
- Proactively contacting candidates across all disciplines to gain availability for locum work.
- Work autonomously across a variety of online portals and systems.
- Respond to shift requests and shift cancellations.
- Deal with on-going candidate compliance and new candidate registrations.
We’re ideally seeking individuals who have worked in a recruitment agency setting, comfortable with screening candidates, responding to client’s requests and working to targets.
In return, you’ll receive a generous basic, along with bonus-related pay.
We’re keen to hear from individuals who are able to provide comprehensive availability over the weekend to support this critical role to the business and the teams.