Are you a passionate marketer specialising in the customer journey and experience? You could help shape and execute the customer retention and experience strategy with one of the UK’s largest and leading healthcare recruitment brands.
You’ll be joining a leading and growing Marketing team at a powerhouse of recruitment brands. Playing a key role in managing the functionality of the customer journey to continually improve the overall experience of the brand’s candidate workforce and ultimately impact positively on retentions.
- You will support the shaping, evolution and execution of the customer retention and experience strategy.
- Be the voice of the customer/candidate, championing their wants and needs.
- You will understand candidate behaviours and devise solutions to improve engagement at every stage of the candidate lifecycle.
- You will deliver insight led and creative activities that significantly see improvements in satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- You will have exceptional analytical skills, along with strong influencing and communicating skills.
- You’ll be a whizz on digital communication channels and thirsty to keep ahead of new technology advancements; driving recommendations and supercharging every touch point of the candidate journey.
This hybrid role (1 to 2 days per week in the office) will require presence in the Manchester site, with the occasional business trip to London. So, you’ll be within commutable distance of either London or Manchester.
Rest assured you’re joining a recruitment brand who delivers service excellence, who understands that everything they do is powered by people; hence, they’ve created a culture of working together and prioritising staff wellbeing – not to mention exceptional career opportunities!
Salary up to £45K DOE depending on experience, along with an annual bonus and extensive market leading benefits.
Please click apply or for a confidential chat contact Emma Tolley on 07703 464 690.