Lead Talent are excited to be working exclusively with our client to find a standalone HR Manager to join this growing distribution company on the outskirts of Bradford.
The role is varied with key responsibilities involving:
- Advising and assisting colleagues on all HR matters.
- Working closely with department managers to support and advise on all employee issues, inc. capability, disciplinary, absence management, etc.
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures, ensuring they continually meet legal requirements and most importantly the wellbeing of their colleagues.
- Development and progression planning; supporting line managers in shaping talent pipelines, management of annual appraisal processes and associated training requirements.
- Manage and develop the employee journey; from induction through to exit.
- Recruitment and managing all aspects of the recruitment life cycle from start to finish.
- Undertake all HR administration, assisting the Finance department with monthly Payroll preparation and associated documentation, where appropriate.
- Work closely with SLT on it “values and visions” journey.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director and have a direct report of one, this position is working predominantly in the office, with the potential of one day working from home, over 30-40 hours per week – flexible to meet your needs.
- A CIPD qualification is essential for this position.
- Previous HR Management experience, ideally within the manufacturing/distribution industry, although this is not essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Strategic thinker, and the ideal candidate will be prepared to “get amongst the weeds”.
This is an amazing opportunity to really put your own stamp on to the role, and to bring the HR function up to where it needs to be, and beyond. In return our client is offering a salary of circa £45-50k plus some fantastic benefits, inc; a discretionary bonus (10%), 25 days holidays and private healthcare.
Please click apply or for a confidential chat contact Emma Tolley on 07703 464 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org