CRM Manager Leeds
Ready to embrace an exciting challenge to make your mark by helping to drive brand engagement?
Join a growing and successful ecommerce brand who are looking for a CRM Manager to take responsibility for the design and delivery of an email strategy to drive brand engagement, growth and lifetime value.
This fresh, energetic, forward thinking e-commerce organisation is really going places and has exciting plans to upscale and execute rapid growth both in the UK and Europe.
- You’ll manage all aspects of the CRM function, encouraging new customer growth, retention and loyalty; whilst driving the email campaign planning to ensure a seamless user journey across the website and email channels.
- You will develop and deliver CRM communication plans and strategies.
- Explore ways to improve engagement rates from all communication.
- Review and analyse each campaign and reacting to both successful and unsuccessful campaigns to optimise contact with both the B2B and B2C customer base.
We’re keen to speak to CRM experts with recent track record of success, working in a Digital Marketing setting along with previous experience in a CRM focussed role. The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability of managing successful campaigns from start to finish;
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills, able to forge and build great working;
Based from their offices on the outskirts of Leeds, able to offer a hybrid role. Joining a great brand and a high entrepreneurial business with exciting plans ahead. Along with great benefits and opportunity to continue to grow your career as this brand continues to grow from strength to strength.
Please click apply or for a confidential chat contact Emma Tolley on 07703 464 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org